Project BRAIN is a Resource & Information Network for educators, families and healthcare professionals who support students who have sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
Project BRAIN addresses how best to support students with TBI through:
- Partnering with Tennessee hospitals to promote effective communication between healthcare professionals, families and educators
- Reaching out to families and students to share helpful tools and resources
- Providing training and ongoing support to schools/daycare facilities, families and healthcare providers in the early identification of children with TBI
- Connecting all school faculty and staff to evidence-based resources and classroom materials
- Raising awareness about TBI
Project BRAIN is the only program in Tennessee that benefits children with concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI’s).
Project BRAIN is looking to secure additional and sustained funding for our critical work. Winning the Data Analytics Giveaway with Think Data Insights would enable Project BRAIN to demonstrate all aspects of our efforts with that goal in mind. The solution built by Think Data Insights (TDI) would be used to showcase Project BRAIN’s impact to date, and would capture the unique ways we support children through our community relationships with schools and healthcare professionals.
Please Vote for Project BRAIN!